COVID-19 Complex Rules
1. Fan attendance is limited to household members of the players on the team. Fans must bring their own chairs or stand. Fans should keep six feet of social distancing between different household units.
2. Players and coaches are to be six feet apart.
3. Use of dugouts is permitted during games only. Only 3-4 social-distanced kids in a dugout at a time, the rest must spread out down the fence lines. Players should also have designated spots to place their personal items.
4. The team to play next must remain in their warm up area until the prior team is completely out of the dugout.
5. Fans for upcoming games must not enter player areas, and must keep six-feet or more distance from the backstop.
6. No spitting or eating seeds, gum, or other similar products.
7. Players should use their own gloves, helmets, and bats as much as possible.
8. Shared equipment must be sanitized before and after each game.
9. No touch rule – players should refrain from high fives, handshake lines, and other physical contact with teammates, opposing players, coaches, umpires, and fans. A “tip the cap” can be used following the game in lieu of the handshake line.
10. No post-game talks at the field are permitted. Fans and players must leave the playing area and return to their cars immediately after the game.